Friday, January 4, 2008

Polaroid series #1


Polaroid series #1, originally uploaded by mister bend.

Lovely view of the Cathedral at Mount Buffalo, Victoria, by mister bend (but you can call me mister). One could spend a lot of time roaming round flickr. It's easy to find lots of things but then it gets harder to find something in particular, or to go back and find something again if you were silly enough not to tag/fav/bookmark it the first time. I stumbled on this image the first time I searched for images of this popular family holiday destination. then went surfing for a little while on another tangent and next time I searched for Mount Buffalo I got completely different results and rather more prosaic. I found that Mtbuffalo, mtbuffalo, mt buffalo, Mt Buffalo, mount buffalo....all produce different results and there were rather a lot of them - shows the drawback of making up your own tags. Still, it is a wonderful resource for finding and sharing images.

No comments: